Thursday, July 23, 2009

Postponement

Today has positively been the longest day yet. Even longer than our first day in London. At present, I don't have energy enough to describe today. Suffice it to know that it was all about Shakespeare. Tomorrow I go to Stonehenge and Salisbury, immediately after which I am going with some of my friends and my Jane Austen professor to Haworth. The trip has been worked out, and I'm excited about it. I won't be back to campus until Saturday night, at which point I promise details about today and the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Shraddha!
    Just went through all your earlier blogs that I missed due to the pc going 'kaput'. Very interesting and informative and I really enjoy reading them.

    thatha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice..

    Just caught up on what I missed through the week (travelling betwen 2 projects).

    Nice reading, I am thoroughly enjoying the blog, not that I understand a whole lot of all that stuff, but just the reading.

    Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are really enjoying your insightful and forthright blogs. It has been a long time since we visited many of the places you are seeing. Your photos and comments allow us to see them anew through your perceptive eyes and discerning voice.

    Martin & Patsy

    ReplyDelete